Apps. Suspended in Task ManagerWindows 10
I have about 6 apps. that show the status as "suspended" in task manager. I didn't suspend them and would like to know how to "unsuspend" them.
windows 10 Professional
There might be some third party applications that is conflicting withing your system. Try performing a clean boot to eliminate these conflicts. Here's how:
1. Click the start screen, and type msconfig. Click system configuration.
2. On the System configuration window, select the services tab.
3. Click the box at the bottom, beside the hide all Microsoft services text.
4. Click "Disable all" at the right side.
5. Click Apply, then OK, and it will ask you to restart your computer so just click OK again.
You may also check this link for more info: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135?Ocid=1.%20Owned%20NA%20(Reactive)_Social_TWITTER_WindowsSupport_20160721_523763289. Let us know if you have more questions.
AnsweredCortana & search 11/01/2017 0 Comment 5 views