Download in Microsoft store is stuck. Pausing and unpausing fixes it only for a couple of secondsWindows 10
I'm downloading a game which is about 80GB but it keeps getting stuck and the only way to move it is buy pressing the pause button and unpausing it. I have tried wsreset and signing in and out and other several troubleshooting methods from other posts but nothing is working.
I don't want to keep pausing it since I'm only about 60% of the 80gb download done.
How can I fix it so it downloads by itself again?
To better assist you regarding game downloading issue, please clarify the following:
- Do you have reliable Internet connection while downloading the game?
- Do you have enough space on your computer?
- What game are you trying to download?
- Have you tried contacting the developer of the application?
- Are you getting any error messages?
- What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
AnsweredFiles, folders, & storage 09/10/2016 0 Comment 30 views