I cannot see or get my favorite lists in Edge browser after upgrading Windows 10Windows 10
Hi I upgraded my W10- and I basically lost all my favorite lists - I was able to find them when I went back to IE 11 and they are there .
But if I am using Edge I cannot see or get my favorite lists - I tried to follow the instructions to import all my favorites in to F=Ddge - but when I clicked on IMPORT FROM IE it said it could not import the favorites . Is there a away to get all my favotites into Edge or do I just go back to IE11 -
Is there a away to copy all the favorites in IE and then paste them into EDGE ? I looked at some of the information byut did not come up with a solution -
Original Title: Favorites
We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.
As the favorites for Internet Explorer is present, I suggest you to check if the Favorites are preset in the location: C:UsersUsernameFavorites
I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if you are able to import Favorites from Internet Explorer.
Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
- Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
- Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
- Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
Method 2: I suggest you clear the Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.
- Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
- Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
- Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.
AnsweredAccessibility & ease of access 15/08/2016 0 Comment 38 views