nothing works nowWindows 10
Original Title: nothing works now
I had a problem with edge and contacted Microsoft support. When they could not connect to my PC they had me do msconfig and shut down all non ms functions and reboot. Now I don't have anything. No Internet no settings no msconfig no nothing. Please help.
Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please answer the below question to help you better.
Has the Microsoft Edge issue resolved or do you need further assistance?
As you are not able to open msconfig in normal mode,
I suggest you to go to Safe mode and open msconfig and check if it helps
To enter into Safe Mode in Windows 10, follow the steps given below.
1. Restart your PC with pressing Shift key
2. Click See Advanced Repair Options.
3. Click Troubleshoot.
4. Click Advanced Options.
5. Click Windows Startup Settings.
6. Click Restart.
7. You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode
8. Now, under System Configuration window, select Normal Startup radio button.
9. Click on Apply. Restart the computer and check if that helps.
Refer to this article for more info:
Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.
AnsweredFiles, folders, & storage Yesterday, 23:05 0 Comment 114 views