Renamed Media Player Playlists Do Not keep the new nameWindows 10
I have an issue with Playlists. I have recently upgraded my laptop and moved my music to the new machine.
The music all appears in media Player, as do the old playlists. The playlist names seem to be the original filenames. When I rename the playlist in Media Player, all is fine, until I shut down media player and relaunch. At that point the name reverts to the file name of the playlist, not the name I have reassigned.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
From the above description, I understand you are unable to retain the renamed media player playlist on the computer.
Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:
- Which media player are you referring to?
- Did you check if similar issue persists on other media players installed on the computer (If any)?
If you are facing the above issue on using Windows Media Player, run the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter by following the steps below to check if any application components are missing/changed.
- Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooter and select the top most search result.
- Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
- Select Windows Media Player Library, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
- Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooter to complete.
- Close the window after troubleshooting is complete and check if the changes are effective.
Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of unable to retain the renamed media player playlist on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.
AnsweredDownload, install, & activate 29/08/2016 0 Comment 75 views