Windows could not connect to the group policy client serviceWindows 10
After installing Windows 10 at random times I get a message on my screen:
Failed to Connect to Windows Service
Windows could not connect to the group policy client service
This service prevents standard users from logging in.
At this point I can't use any of the Microsoft Game Apps.
After selecting an App the game never actually starts running.
Also it appears that my machine is running pretty slow.
Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
1. When do you get this error?
2. Did you make any changes to your system prior to this issue?
3. Have you installed all pending updates?
4. Are you facing this issue with the local account or the Microsoft Account?
5. Which edition of Windows 10 is installed on the pc?
Please provide details so that we can assist you better.
AnsweredAccessibility & ease of access Yesterday, 21:59 0 Comment 245 views