Mail app is not working properly in Windows 8.1Windows 8.1
Original Title: mail,calendar,people
My computer recently had a routine up date, (09/May/15) since then the "Mail" op hasn't worked reliably I first noticed that the "share" function was failing to function, then any emails that I wrote were going into Out box and sitting there, and now today it just will not open. On checking neither will "calendar" nor "people". Suggestions please.
Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.
This issue could be due to change in mail app settings.
I would suggest you to perform the below steps and check if it helps.
1. Open Start Screen and then open Mail app.
2. Then click on Setting button on bottom left corner of the screen.
3. Click on Options and then scroll down the mouse.
4. Search for Notifications.
5. Click on Show email notifications option in the list.
Hope it helps. For any Windows related assistance in the future, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.
AnsweredEmail and communications 20/09/2015 0 Comment 75 views