full screen problem in gamingWindows RT 8.1
I wish to inform you that I ve upgraded to win 10 a week ago. Everything worked out very fine until I found out My WWE ultimate impact game is refuse to play on full screen, I ve tried everything updated my graphics drivers , set graphics configuration registry value to 3 , nothing worked out so far. I would be immensely thankfull if anyone get me the solution. eagerly looking forward to it. Thanks
It's unfortunate that you are facing issues with the display in Windows 10. We'll certainly assist you with this.
We appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue.
Share this information to assist you better.
- What is the make and model of the computer?
- Is the issue particular to that game or other games also?
This issue could occur if the your playing a game at a different resolution than the desktop resolution.
I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:
Step 1: I suggest you to check the resolution of the game as well as the resolution with in the computer and see if you are able to play the games in full screen.
Step 2: I suggest you to follow the below link to troubleshoot the issues related to DirectX graphics and gaming on Windows 10.
You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode from Manufacturer's website, if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.
Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:
- Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
- Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
- Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
- Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
- Try installing the driver and check.
Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.
Rakesh C N
AnsweredGaming 07/07/2016 0 Comment 62 views