Cannot recognized SD cardWindows RT
Split from this thread.
Mine is a Windows 10 on a Dell INSPIRION 24-3455 all-in-one that has the memory card slot. Yet every update seems to ignore this. How do I get the software to make my SD card slot functional again?
Do not worry we will help you with this issue.
Let us know the version of Windows 10 installed on your computer.
Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard, type winver, and press Enter to know the Windows version installed.
Let us try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.
Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.
- Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
- Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.
- If so, right click on the driver, click on Properties and check the device status.
Step 2: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.
Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.
- Press Windows key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.
- Click on view all option on the upper left corner of Troubleshooting window.
- Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
- Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
Step 3: I suggest you to contact the device manufacturer's website, download the latest chipset drivers, install them and check with the status of this issue.
Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the SD card slot for further assistance.
AnsweredEmail and communications 17/08/2016 0 Comment 45 views